Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sari Kuchu

Hi friends …..
Today am with some new craft…..

“SARI KUCHU”

This is a very beautiful design which is making on the pallu of saris. This gives the sari more elegant and rich look.
I have learned this from my new neighbor. Her works are very beautiful. By seeing her works I asked to teach me. She is really a nice person, without thinking anything she said okay.  I really thank her for teaching me this technique.  
I have done two different type of design on my saris.

One is simple and the other with some beads.



Sorry for the clarity.
I have taken these pictures with my phone so the real color and the beauty of the kuchu are not that much clear.

Hope you will enjoy this …..
Keep in Touch ….
Have a Nice day….. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey... Can u show/tell how you did that? -Thanks in advance :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...
      sorry Satya, i don't know how to explain this.....
      you can search on google....

      Delete