Wednesday, April 3, 2013

MY CROCHET WORK


Hi friends today am going to share some of my Crochet work in front of you. Last few years was looking for some interesting crochet patterns. I have searched in the Google for such good patterns. Finally I got something that I can make.
I have learned this craft from my aunt. She is a home maker and a mother of 3 children. She has a neighbor who knew crochet. She has some crochet books and diagrams of crochet stitches. She taught me the basic stitch like How to start crochet…..? How to do the chain stitches….? Then my interest on that increase.  I asked her to give some of the pattern diagrams and start work on it. Firstly I made a Granny’s square with different colors of wool. Then using the same method I tried one mat with 3 sides. It came out very good and we used it as telephone base. After that I tried so many different types of patterns and successfully finished.

Crochet is a process of creating fabric from yarn or woolen thread using the crochet hook. There are only a few basic crochet stitches to learn. Once you have the knowledge and skills you can become really creative. There are masses of crochet patterns, but they are all worked with combinations of relatively few basic stitches. Some o the basic stitches are chain stitch, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, double-half crochet, puff stitch, shell stitch etc. You can make any combination of stitches according to your imagination.
Some of my crochet works are:


  


I think you people will like my works...............



No comments:

Post a Comment