Sunday, April 7, 2013

SMOCKED PILLOW

One day I was watching the television, because of the boring programs in the channels I search some interesting one. Then I stuck on one which was showing some craft.
 It was making of some smocked round pillow…….
I tried but am not satisfied with that ….. Then I thought to make a rectangular one ….
I didn’t have any materials to stitch the pillow. Then I thought it is a trial, why should I try it with one of my unused duppatta?……
I stitch the pillow using the duppatta and successfully finished it.
Actually it looks good in satin cloth…….

6 comments:

  1. nice..u can add some woolen flowers onto it..then it will look more pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.... but it won't look good if you want you can add shells or beads on it..

      Delete
  2. actually it seems a little bit tough to make but anywy it looks pretty so i wil surely try to make it and keep going .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you are right.. but when you learn this you will love this....i will try to put tutorial for this

      Delete
  3. Wooahh cute n lovely pillow <3d dis one

    ReplyDelete