Thursday, May 9, 2013

DRAGON FLY






Last month we went to my house for one of my relatives wedding.  After attending the marriage we went to nearby shop to buy some craft materials. Suddenly my eyes stuck on one big box. I saw different colors of beads in that box. Then I bought some of them and tried something new. One of my new works is THE DRAGON FLY………..

This one is a very simple one, everyone can try this………

For making this dragon fly we need some beads, golden wire and cutter.

First we have to make the body of the dragon fly by threading the black color beads (or any color) on the wire which is bending into half. We want different sizes of beads for this, larger one in the front and smaller ones in the back. After threading curl the tip of the wires.

Next are the wings. For this we have to thread 78 beads (48+30) on the wire. Shape the upper wings (24 beads each) and lower wings (15 beads each) by bending the wire.

Set the body on top of the wings and attach them by wrapping a wire around it. Carefully wrap the wire at the position between 2nd and 3rd bead.

PLEASE TRY IT .......................................





3 comments:

  1. very nice... but you omitted your assistants no? also u didn't include my sweet caterpillar too....
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes she left me toooo gheeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete