Sunday, May 19, 2013

SIMPLE GIFT FROM A SISTER


After making a mobile pouch for my mummy the next is definitely one for my sister. She wants a pouch of some attractive colors. So I told her to select the colors. She went to the shop and brought some blue and violet colored woolen threads. By using that I made a double colored pouch and stitch a small crochet flower over the flap.
She likes that very much. I used some slip stitches, single crochet and shell stitches for this pouch. I think it looks better than the previous ones.

I made one more for my cousin sister. In that I used the same stitches in a different pattern. In this also I have attached one crochet flower with a bead at the center and one chain on the top left.
If you know crochet, you can try different stitches in different pattern and make beautiful pouches, bags etc with this.   




3 comments: